What happens if one of my housemates moves out or if I want to leave Glide early?

When you join Glide, you sign up for a contract with a minimum term.

If you wish to end the contract early before the minimum term has expired (for example because you are moving out of the house early), there are several options:

  1. The current tenants who are staying at the property can increase the amount they pay. Each tenant will need to agree to this.
  2. A new tenant moves in to replace the leaving tenant. We can change the names over on the account and everything will continue.
  3. The leaving tenant continues to pay Glide until the end of their contract.
  4. All the tenants (including the ones staying and the ones leaving) can end the contract early by paying early termination fees.