I own a property provided by Glide, what do I need to do?

There are three options if your property is currently provided by us:

  • Continue with us and set up a full account
  • Transfer the energy away and just pay us for the time you were with us and for the energy that has been used
  • Transfer the bills into the tenants' names if the property is bills exclusive