I've just moved in to a property provided by Glide, what do I need to do?

Please get in touch with us as soon as possible to provide your opening meter readings so we can ensure that your account is started accurately. You can then either chose to sign up to an account with us for the duration of your tenancy or you can transfer away and just pay us for the time you were with us and for the energy that you've used.