Does my licence cover my entire house?

If you have separate tenancy agreement for your room in a shared house (rather than a joint tenancy agreement for the whole house), our TV licence service will only cover the communal areas and you will need your own TV licence for your individual room.

For more information, please visit the TV Licensing website.